At Eden Jay Boutique, we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
* Personal Information you disclose to us
* We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about is or our products and services. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use, The personal information we collect can include the following:
* Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
* Payment Data: We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
* Any personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
* Information automatically collected
* We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLS, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
* Like many other businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
* When you visit Eden Jay Boutique we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. We use these technologies to understand how many users visited our sites and the pages they accessed so that we can best tailor our web services to our visitors. To this extent we may collect information such as web browser type and version, operating system, the website you came from and exit to, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your Device ID and Mac ID your browser settings, the date and time of your visits, and details regarding your interaction with the website (including which pages, products or resources on the website you access). Cookies also allow us to store items in your shopping cart if you leave without checking out and display items that you have recently viewed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
* We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes listed below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on your legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. For more information on the reasons listed below, please contact us at email@example.com.
* We use the information we collect or receive:
* To send you marketing and promotional communications
* To send administrative information to you
* Fulfill and manage your orders
* To post testimonials
* Deliver targeted advertising to you
* Administer prize draws and competitions
* Request feedback
* To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
* To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
* For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your overall experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
* We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
* Legitimate Business Interests
* Performance of a Contract
* Legal Obligations
* Vital Interests
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
* We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
* Content Optimization
* Data Backup and Security
* Google Drive
* Invoice and Billing
* Website Hosting
* Order Fulfillment
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
* We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although, we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
* We do not knowingly or intentionally collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
* You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
* Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
* Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws. The update version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
* If you have questions, concerns, or comments about this policy, you may email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Hopefully you’ve enjoyed your purchase however if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
* All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached. See below for more details.
* After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. See below for more details.
* For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service email below to arrange refund or exchange.
* If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please contact us at: email@example.com
Return Eligibility Requirements
Almost all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Items must be returned unworn and unwashed in addition to being smoke, deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Jewelry and Shoes
- Any items marked 50% off or more at time of sale
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
How To Make A Return
- There are two ways to send a return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will Email a return shipping label to you (U.S. customers only).
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our warehouse!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
Zachary, LA 70791
Ineligible Returned Items
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee (this restocking fee can vary from $3 up to $25 depending on original purchase price of the item or items).
- If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from order date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 10% of the original purchase price or $3/item whichever is greater.
- Ineligible returns (including returns that are postmarked after 30 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 48 hours from the date of first contact. Should we not hear back within 48 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible) or donate the return to charity.
- We work to ship out orders 3-5 business days after the order has been placed.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
Domestic Shipping Information
- Our shipping options for shipping within the U.S. are as follows. Business days are Monday through Friday only and do not include national holidays.
- Paid Ground shipping with estimated delivery within 5 business days.
- Paid 2 Day Express shipping with estimated delivery within 2 business days.
- Paid 1 Day Express shipping with estimated delivery within 1 business day.
- Paid shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are based on the weight of your package.
- Delivery dates for ‘Free’ and ‘Ground’ shipping are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for the package once tracking shows that the package has left our warehouse.
- Once the package has left our warehouse, Express packages are guaranteed to be delivered within the specified number of business days. Please contact us if you have any concerns about an express package delivery.
***WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!
Last Revised : April 29, 2019